I’m back with another new year post! It’s officially time to start reading again and I’ve already got the ball rolling with Nikesh Shukla’s collection of essays written by Black, Asian & Minority ethnic writers.
Here are some of the other books I’m starting off the year with. There’s mix of mostly light-hearted non fiction. And some great novels and poetry by Manbooker prize shortlisted authors and powerful female writers.
I hope this list inspires you to get reading anything short or long. Of course I’ll be adding reviews to my blog as I read them.
- Lagom: The Swedish Secret of Living Well by Linnea Dunne
- The Little Book of Lykke by Meik Wiking
- Little Black Book by Otegha Uwagba
- Goodnight stories for rebel girls by Elena Favilla & Francesca Cavallo
- The Good Immigrant by Nikesh Shukla
- Welcome to Lagos by Chibundu Onuzo
- N-W by Zadie Smith
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- The Sun and her flowers by Rupi Kaur
What books are you reading for the first few months of 2018?
If you want to check out some book reviews, click here!